on who is going to show up first ~ Santa or Cayden??? I asked Cohen who he thought was going to arrive first and his response was Baby Sister. Which I think is funny seeing that Santa is the one bringing the toys and not Baby Sister. Maybe this is a sign that he will be a good big brother (which I know he will)!!!
I have reached my 37th week and though there are times when I feel like it is taken f-o-r-e-v-e-r, I can't believe we are now just weeks away in Cayden's arrival. Overall things have gone pretty good even though I hit a very ruff patch this past week. It all started with just sinus stuff and by the middle of the week, turned into a sinus infection. At the same time, Cohen was battling with it too and caught pink eye which later brought on infections in both ears. Hoping that I would not catch this so-called yucky pink eye (never have before), well I guess there is always a first. So along with a sore throat from all the miserable coughing that was going on, my eyes was feeling the pain too. Luckily Daddy hasn't caught anything and just maybe we all will be clear by the time Cayden makes her debut.
Speaking of debut! Today I had my check up and just like every other time, things were going good. Blood pressure = good, Weight gain (will not mention the number) = good, measuring right and heartbeat = good... BUT today, I asked if they would check below to see if there was any progress (which they normally wouldn't check until next week). They checked and to my surprise, head is still down and I am dilated 2 to 3 centimeters and around 70%. Now I was thrilled to hear that instead of 0 or even 1, but I do know that this could stay this way until the very end. But it was good to receive some more details. A date is set and unless she changes the plan before, we will be holding our baby girl on Monday, December 28th! That is two weeks people, Oh My!!!!
So who will it be Santa or Cayden that arrives first????




2 comments:
I dunno...but I cant wait to kiss that sweet girl.
Cayden - but with hopes you will be home for Christmas. My guess - 12/20 :)
Post a Comment