Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Night out with My Boys!

In hopes of taking a ride to check out some Christmas lights before (a) Christmas Day actually arrived or (b) a certain someone decides to show up, we thought it better take place this week. So Thursday night, we started off with some yummy dinner at Zaxbys and decided to take a ride through Roper Mountain again this year. It was a little bit chilly but was fun. Mommy was able to get one her favorite treats ~ "Cotton Candy" and two bags I might add... After walking a little bit and checking out Ol' St. Nick, which of course Cohen wouldn't have anything to do with, we got back in the car to take our ride through it. Charlie and I discussed what would happen if I went into labor in the car line with no turnarounds. Not sure, but thank goodness it didn't happen. Next year, I would definitely like to take Cohen somewhere different. But wherever we go, it is always fun with My Boys!!!

No comments: