As I started this post, I actually had typed five long paragraphs. Paragraphs that were nothing but details complaining of how things have been lately. Then I decided to delete it all. I mean, it has been ruff. We are still dealing with the stress of which day will be Charlie's last day at work. The battery had to be replaced in my car last week and now it is in the shop while the service guys are trying to figure out this noise that no one is sure what it is or where it is coming from. And to add to this, since this past weekend, I have been feeling bad, experiencing some cramping and lower back pain. I was glad that when I went in to get my H1N1 shot today, I mentioned it because I would find out that it is the start of a bladder infection and that I was dehydrated. So hopefully with a prescription and plenty of cranberry juice and water, we have caught it before it got any worse and help this major discomfort that I am experiencing....
So we all have ruff times, right?... And though I cant help myself wonder if I will get through it or wonder what is going to pop up next, I remind myself that I am so blessed. Blessed beyond words and I will in fact survive whatever comes my way.
I will leave you with some weekend pictures of the TWO BEST BLESSINGS GOD HAS GIVEN ME!!!!




1 comment:
Your strong girl, you can do it - hope you feel better. What great pics of those two handsome fellas!
Post a Comment