
As I reached my 32 week mark and wishing for the day to hold my baby girl would get here, I thought about what would be my favorite reasons of being pregnant. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to become a mother not just once, but now twice. However, I would be lying if I said I enjoyed being pregnant. I have truly been blessed to not have had any major issues with either pregnancy but just feeling uncomfortable and breathless 24/7 is driving me crazy. So while I wait for that unexpected day Cayden makes her appearance , I will hang on. Enjoy what time I do have left of this very active little girl, who apparently has found the ribs, inside this belly....
~
Just a few of my favorite reasons I love this belly!!!!
~ My Body pillow~
~ Receiving Compliments on a Not-So Good Day ~
~ Eating Whatever You like~
~ All the Cute Baby Girl Stuff
~ Feeling the Baby (ultimate favorite)~
2 comments:
You are adorable pregnant and she will be here before you know it. I think alot of mothers, unknowingly take for granted the blessing of being able to conceive and have a heathly pregnancy. We are very fortunate that God has blessed us with the gift and healthy children! Can't wait to meet Cayden or Cohen for that matter :)
You look GREAT! I can't believe that you are already 32 weeks! Cayden will be here before you know it. I LOVE her room!
Post a Comment