Sunday, November 8, 2009

Prayers Needed.....

A little over a year ago, we were praying for a door to open up for a new job for Charlie. That door did open and would become a huge blessing. It allowed Charlie to have benefits, work set hours, home in the evenings and every weekend. This year, we often wondered what the future held for his position due to the terrible slow down in the economy. Well, this past week, their branch would receive some bad news. The company let go of the branch supervisor and truck driver which left the office manager, my sister-in-love and Charlie. Though I am very thankful that Charlie was not let go this time, it still has been a very stressful and depressing week. It is so hard to not worry and I wonder every day that he goes in, will that be the day? But I do believe God is in control and though we may have to go through a storm, that storm just might be part of his plan.
It does not look good at all, so please keep us and my sister-in-love in your prayers during this stressful time and what could become more stressful if they lost their job. If this door has to close, I pray that one opens up quickly.

2 comments:

Lindsay Alexander Photography said...

Oh sweetie, I know how scary that can be and especially now with Cayden on her way. God knows your needs and He will provide, and although you know that truth its okay for it to scare the you know what out of you. Praying for peace for you and Chars. Love you both!

Nikki Hamby said...

No matter what you will make it. I am a big believer in everything happens for a reason. I will keep your family in my prayers!