Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Room Awaits a Baby Girl!

I am pleased to say that with approximately 7 weeks (hopefully) before Cayden's arrival, the nursery is completed, with the exception of a few accessories that I need to add. After a number of opinions, plenty of changes, few holes to patch, I am very happy with the way it turned out!!!

I started planning the nursery with no theme in mind but after a making a few choices, it was leading its way toward a Garden theme. From the wood flowers that Charlie cut and I painted to the tree mural that was really fun to do adding a bird house as a special touch. Not too mention the butterfly rocker, vintage floor lamp post and ladybug metal art.

The bedding turned out absolutely adorable and just the way I wanted it to look. I am so glad that I went with picking out fabric that I love and having it made. I will ever be so grateful to my dear friend Lynn!!!


NOW ALL WE NEED IS OUR BABY GIRL!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay Alexander Photography said...

Oh Tonya it is just precious. I knew it would be. Cannot wait to meet little Miss. Thang!