AND along with him turning that Big No. 3,and YES, this crazy Mommy has already started planning!
Na, na, na na na na na na na na na na, BATMAN!!!
Apparently since this Mommy doesn't (well more like wont) do "simple", I have been browsing online for ideas on everything from homemade invitations to an awesome birthday cake! Once I get an idea, I don't stop till its finalized. It almost becomes an obsession. Sad, I know. But I do love planning and preparing. And if it allows me to do crafts, I am ALL for that!!!
I am attempting to turn our garage into "Gotham City" (hoping that turns out like I visioned it)... Super Hero capes for the little ones... Fun games for both kiddos and adults... The Mr. Freeze dance..... And possibly a "Joker" chase.
Should be FUN and I have FOUR months to plan!!!!
(and I will not admit that in the back of this Batman consumed brain of mine, that at the same time, there is not already ideas for a first birthday party that will be coming up in 8 months~~~Just pathetic, I know!)




2 comments:
You and I are like two peas in a pod. We should start a party planning business. :)
Hope things are going well!
I would LOVE that! It is so much fun planning parties, I wish I could more of them...
Post a Comment