To all you faithfuls, I apologize for my lack of posting. Not that my posts are very entertaining or interesting, however, I do love sharing with you on what goes on in the Gibson Household. I hope that I will find time and stay on top of it from now on (we will see)...
~
I could probably write a lot about all the things that has happened or went on the past month but I figured it might be better to just sum it up with a few of my Favs and Not-so-Favs.
~
The month of March contained the following:
Daddy's 30th Birthday
*
a very NASTY BUG that attacked ALL but Ladybug
*
checked out "Remember Me" (sad, but great movie)
*
Our Couples' Game Night
*
My Midnight "New Moon" purchase
*
Cohen's Day to the Zoo and Chuckie Cheese
*
Boys "only" trip to Papa Gibson
*
Ladybug turns 3 months
AND
Mommy's Return to WORK




No comments:
Post a Comment