Thursday, January 14, 2010

Checking out the "Squeakquel" with my Boy!

After seeing the previews for weeks now on the cute, little chipmunks, Cohen kept saying "Me watch" or "Me go see". I decided that we would make it a date and attempt this theater experience. This actually wouldn't be his first time. Brave Grandma, along with a friend of hers, attempted a movie a while back. It was a good thing that they were the only ones in the theater because this occurred before he would sit still and watch the whole movie. I was a little bit scared on how this "date" would turn out, so I had Grandma come along for some assistance. We would find that the theater belonged to just us during the hour and 28 minutes, and I was very happy about that. We found our seats and settled in to enjoy some buttery popcorn. But it wouldn't start off too pleasant for me and I officially feared the remainder of our time there. I was preparing Cohen's drink and before the movie even started, I filled my lap with the apple juice I had brought in. That is right, I had to sit through out the whole movie with wet pants. Was absolutely miserable...But thank goodness it didn't go downhill from there. Cohen remained good through out, with an exception towards the end when he was getting antsy, and even enjoyed a little dancing in the aisle. I do look forward to many of these dates with my little man but next time will be extra careful with the drinks!

1 comment:

Nikki Hamby said...

IT's nice when they make it thru the whole movie!