So it has only been a little over a week since Ladybug entered the world and I cant imagine life without her. To be honest, it doesn't even seem that there is a baby in the house. She has been such a superb baby and only eats, sleeps and well, you know the other.
She is her brother made all over. From the first moment we saw her, we all could see who she looked like but with a much smaller head. She might look just like Cohen, however, she is 100% totally different than when he was a baby.
She is such a hungry ladybug. If she isn't sleeping, she is ready to eat. She doesn't like the diaper changes and having her legs covered up. She is so tiny that none of her clothes are fitting quit yet but if she keeps eating the way she does, I am sure that will change.
It is amazing how much time I can spend just sitting and stare at her! I am curious to see how things change in the next few months as she becomes more alert and starting to show her personality.




No comments:
Post a Comment