Today, Ladybug and I made our way to visit Dr. Lookadoo!
Our happy little girl did pretty good. She didn't care too much for the Doctor
Our happy little girl did pretty good. She didn't care too much for the Doctor
and most definitely was not happy when she was stuck with those terrible needles.
~~~
Ladybug is a growing little bug!
She now weighs 13 lbs, 9.6 oz and is 25 inches
I know all us Mommies are a little bias about our kids,
but Ladybug has been such a "GREAT" Baby!
Don't get me wrong, she definitely has her moments when she IS NOT happy.Nothing will soothe her and I (or Daddy) find ourselves just holding her while she screams it out.
~loves to be sang to, especially "I'm a little teapot"
~adores her Daddy
~has rolled over only twice (still working on that)
~enjoys being entertained by her Big Brother
~smiles a lot
~sleeps through the night (WhooHoo!)
Excited to see what takes place in Month 5




2 comments:
She is sooo stinkin' cute!! I have been blog MIA myself for a while...school, work, and taking care of the boy solo has been time consuming! But I'm loving the new blog picture, such a beautiful family!!!
Thanks Heather for the sweet comments. Your Mr. Winn is a cutie too! It is amazing how fast they grow.
Post a Comment