~~~
~~~
When I started planning the Batman party and had already decided that we would use the garage, I automatically thought how cool it would be to turn the garage into "Gotham City". With some cardboard boxes and paint, that is what we did. I love the way my banner turned out and what is funny, as I am taking this picture, I didn't even catch that one part fell (ha)
Cant have a Batman party without super hero capes and mask.
~~~
With two empty Reynolds wrap rolls and some ribbon along with an embellishment, you have some cute napkin rings!~~~
The Favors table
The party turned out GREAT! There was tons of cutting, taping, dipping, tying, printing, ironing, and painting. And though there were times I wished I just planned for a simple cake and ice cream type of party, I am glad I went with it ALL!!!
SPECIAL THANKS
TO:
The Hubby for allowing me to do anything and everything I wanted to do. For your help in all the projects and trying not to roll your eyes too much!
Uncle Clint for drawing the Batman Prop!
Ms. Kristen for helping with the painting of Gotham City!
GG and Grandma for the food contributions to the party!
To ALL the Family and Friends who joined us to celebrate Co-Man's Birthday!
And a Special Thanks to Co-Man! If it wasn't for you, Mommie wouldn't have gotten to plan this fun party. And though you didn't really understand the thrill of it all and probably wont remember this party, You did have a GREAT TIME and loved it all (even though for the past few months you continued to tell me you didn't want a Batman party anymore but wanted a Spiderman one)... We love you so much and truly enjoyed making your birthday special (and yes, Mommie cant wait to plan the next one)




No comments:
Post a Comment