When you combine a pool, food and friends, you most definitely will have a great time!
This past Saturday, we invited our closest friends, along with the kiddos, over to have a little splish splashing fun. And a fun time we had!!!

(A special message for Jason: I apologize that you didn't make it in any of the pictures, although you can be partially seen in the above picture, not sure how that happened but I will make sure you are included next time)
I tell ya, it is GREAT having a pool, but it is even BETTER when you have family and friends to share it with!




3 comments:
Had a blast...as we ALWAYS do hanging out with you guys!!!
Kristen
Yep, I'm still jealous of your pool...looks awesome! Your family is adorable!! :)
I really wished we did't miss it! Looks like ya'll had a great day!!
Post a Comment